Wood Fired Wooden Hot Tub Hire Scotland
Whether you are seeking a relaxing holiday, romantic holiday or a family holiday, our luxury eco-friendly wood-fired hot tub hire is sure to be a luxury extra to make your holiday that little bit more special.
Imagine sitting back, taking in the panoramic views and sipping on a glass of champagne as you sink into the warm bubbles, and dream of tomorrow’s activities. Perfect any time of year, hot tubs are equally indulgent whether it is cold or warm outside.
Our eco-friendly wood-fired hot tubs from Hire Hot Tub UK offers the perfect way to unwind, whether on your own, with family or friends. The crackle of the wood fire and soothing sensation of deep hot water guarantees a unique and relaxing experience.
The Family hot tub has been developed by Hire Hot Tub UK to take the needs of the whole family into account, regardless of age and physical condition. As a part of its design, the hot tub has built-in step that make it easy to step into and out of the tub. The practical and easily accessible steps also improve safety. Children can sit on the highest step while bathing.
- Seating capacity for 6-8 persons
- Built-in step for easy accessibility
- Easy clean internal blue shell
- Quick heating: 2.5 – 3.5 hours
- Energy Saving insulated Cover
- Children Safety Locks
The Standard Hot Tub Hire Package – includes;
- Traditional Scandinavian 6-8 persons wood fired wooden hot tub with easy clean internal shell, external wooden steps, insulated hot tub cover, wooden paddle, thermometer, ash shovel & drainage set.
- Full set-up includes; positioning hot tub to the desired location, managing the water input, adding relevant chemicals, water sampling and full on-site training.
- Enough wood to get your Hot Tub up and running, plus for the duration of your hire.
- Hot Tub Chemical Kit, chlorine floating dispenser and water pH testing strips.
- Uplift includes the removal of water to nearest point.
- Free delivery within 30 miles of depot (ML8 4QD)
- 24/7 on-call hot tub technician
- Dimensions (Length): 265cm
- Dimensions (Width): 200cm
- Dimensions (Height): 110cm
- Dimensions (Depth): 91cm
- Water Capacity: 2200 Litres
- Power rated: 48 kW / Output 35 kW
Ensure there is adequate access
We need access of 202cm in width to deliver your hot tub safely, if access is tight it is possible for us to turn the hot tub on its side and would only then need a minimum of 112cm in width, but make sure there is a safe clearance of 202cm in height. For more information, please contact Hire Hot Tub UK directly on 0800 112 3886 and speak to our hot tub hire installation experts.
Health and Safety
All wood-fired wooden hot tubs must be at least 10 to 20 feet away from a house or any other structure for fire safety. This is our recommended minimum distance of installing a wood-fired wooden hot tub.
Fully Qualified Employees
We know that our employees make our business and we invest in them accordingly. All our employees undergo the following training programmes prior to installing a single hot tub:
- BISHTA Water Hygiene Management Training Certification
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) awareness training
- Legionella Awareness Training – CPD Accredited
- Manual Handling of hot tubs and objects – RoSPA & CPD Approved
- Electrical Safe Isolation Training and Assessment – LCL Awards Accredited
Wood Burning Hot Tub Hire Scotland
- Midweek Hire: 15% discount
- 5-day hire: 20% discount
- 7-day hire: 30% discount
- 14-day hire: 40% discount
- 28-day hire: 50% discount
Discounts will automatically be discounted on check-out.